The Vilnius University Faculty of Law offers scholarships for Ukrainian, Moldavian, Belarusian and Kazakh students who wish to study Master’s degree Programme in International and European Union Law at the Faculty of Law.
The overarching aim of establishing the Vilnius University was to transform the public higher education to improve quality and efficiency of teaching and learning, creating a world-class higher learning institution.
The Vilnius University is the oldest university in the Baltic states and one of the oldest in Northern Europe. It is the largest university in Lithuania.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: May 11, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study International and European Union Law.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship covers the full cost of tuition (5250 euros) and it is not payable directly to the successful applicant.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Lithuania
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for Ukrainian, Moldavian, Belarusian and Kazakh students.
- Entrance Requirements: Candidate must have recognized qualification of a Bachelor of Laws or an equivalent qualification of a jurist form Belarus, Moldova, Ukraine, Kazakhstan.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applicants are required to send the following documents:
- Letter of motivation (in your letter please include the name of University you graduated/will graduate) – free form
- Letter of Recommendation – free form|
- Scanned copy of the diploma/academic transcript
How to Apply:
Applicants are required to send the following documents by e-mail and submit their application online.