University of Northampton is inviting applications for T D Lewis Scholarship for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. This scholarship is awarded on educational excellence or potential.
The University of Northampton is a higher education establishment based in Northampton, which offers students undergraduate and postgraduate courses and university degrees.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Scholarship Award: Undergraduate and postgraduate students with financial awards of up to £1,500.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: UK applicants
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: UK applicants are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Please note that the decision of the Panel/Trustees is final
- Successful applicants will receive an email to confirm the outcome of their application
- They will then receive a letter which they will be asked to sign and return, to confirm that they agree to the terms and conditions
- The recipient must submit a report on how the financial award has been spent and the benefits they have received.
- Breaks from study or long-term illness will result in the termination of the scholarship
- Should the terms and conditions not be met, termination of the scholarship or award is at the discretion of the Trustees
- The recipient agrees to participate in press and PR opportunities as required and to their reports being used on the University’s website and in printed publications
- Any additional terms and conditions will be confirmed to the recipient in writing
Application Procedure:How to Apply: To apply, you must attend or have gained a place at the University of Northampton. Suitable applicants will be required to attend an interview by the trustees late in the summer term and will be notified of the results shortly afterwards.