The Stanford University is inviting highly skilled and motivated individuals to apply for SIEPR Predoctoral Research Fellowships. The fellowship offers tuition, health insurance, and a living stipend ($48,000 in 2017-2018).
The SIEPR/Economics Predoctoral Research Fellowship program is a full-time, post-baccalaureate program designed to prepare individuals wishing to gain valuable training and experience toward a career in academic research in economics or public policy.
The Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research (SIEPR) is a research organization committed to scholarship that helps address the real-world challenges facing governments and businesses in the United States and around the world.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application deadline: March 31, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time predoctoral research programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of economics or public policy.
Scholarship Award: The fellowship offers tuition, health insurance, and a living stipend ($48,000 in 2017-2018).
Number of Scholarships: SIEPR is currently accepting applicants for eight fellowship positions.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International applicants are welcome to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Ideal candidates will have:
- Completed a 4-year undergraduate degree (bachelors or foreign equivalent) in economics, statistics, applied mathematics, or a related field;
- A strong quantitative background and interest in learning cutting-edge research methods;
- Creative and independent problem-solving skills;
- Experience programming in Stata and R, and may have experience with GIS, Matlab, and other statistical packages; and
- An interest in pursuing a PhD in Economics or a related field.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.