Obong University Academic Staff Recruitment Application Now Open.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following lecturing job positions in Obong University, Obong Ntak, Etim Ekpo, L.G.A. in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
VACANT ACADEMIC STAFF POSITIONS
A. Lecturer I
B. Lecturer II
1. FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
a. Department of Political Science
b. Department of Public Administration
c. Department of Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
d. Department of Accounting
e. Department of International Relations
f. Department of Sociology.
2. FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCE
a. Department of Microbiology
b. Department of Biochemistry.
– PHD degree from a reputable university with at least 3 years post qualification working experience in a university/research institute and with evidence of sufficient scholarly publications.
– PHD degree from a recognised university with evidence of scholarship.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Submit ten (10) copies of applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae, stating clearly:
– Institutional attended with dates
– Academic and professional qualifications with dates, Honours, distinctions and membership of learned societies and professional associations or affiliations
– Working experience.
Applications should be submitted within 10 days of this advertisement either directly to the Registrar’s office or by postage in a sealed envelope indicating at the top the post applied for.
The sealed envelope should be sent to;
ETIM EKPO L.G.A,
P.O. BOX, 25, ABAK,
AKWA IBOM STATE.
Best of luck To You all…