NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA EDU 758 Computer Methods
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, LAGOS
SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
MAY/JUNE 2013 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: EDU 758
COURSE TITLE: Computer Methods
TIME ALLOWED: 2 ¼ Hours
INSTRUCTION(S): Answer Question 1 and ANY other 3Questions
1a. Briefly explain the following terms:
- Scheme of work iii. Lesson Plan
b Outline the elements of a good lesson plan on computer studies for junior secondary school one (J.S.S.1)
- Give ten (10) reasons that make learning with computer better than the face to face teaching.
- Explain the characteristic of Computer Assisted Instruction (CAI) and how is it applied to teaching in the classroom.
4a. What do you understand by simulation and games?
- Who is “Computer Professional”?
- Explain the six (6) categories of computer professionals.
- List and discuss five problems that can militate against good implementation of computer science in Nigerian schools