NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA EDT 830 MULTIMEDIA TECHNOLOGY IN TEACHING AND LEARNING
14-16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
OCTOBER/NOVEMBER 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: EDT 830
COURSE TITLE: MULTIMEDIA TECHNOLOGY IN TEACHING AND LEARNING TIME ALLOWED: 2 Hours
INSTRUCTION: Answer question one and any other two
- a.) Analyze all the problems faced in multimedia production. (15mks)
- b) Discuss the five stages in the production of multi (15mks)
- a) Discuss the various reasons for the use of multimedia in the classroom. (10mks)
- b) Analyze the ways a teacher could use multimedia technology in the classroom.
- 3. Explain the various solutions that could be used to alleviate the problems associated with multimedia produ (20mks)
- 4. (a) Discuss the constituents of multimedia conten (10mks) (b) Analyze critically the effective use of text in multimedia.