NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA EDA851 PRINCIPLES OF INSTITUTIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
14-16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS SCHOOL OF EDEUCATION
MAY/JUNE 2012 EXAMINATION
EDA851 PRINCIPLES OF INSTITUTIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (2CR)
TIME ALLOWED: 2HRS
INSTRUCTION: ANSWER ANY THREE QUESTIONS
- 1. a) State TEN basic principles of administration and briefly describe FIVE of them. b) What are the criteria for a good organizational structure?
- 2. a) Give a detailed classification of institutional administration.
- b) What are the major points in Fredrick Taylor’s approach to institutional
- a) List and discuss FIVE major administrative tasks in school administration. b) What are the roles of government in educational administration?
- a) Define motivation and point out its relevance in a school setting.
- b) With the aid of an annotated diagram, describe Maslow’s Hierarchy of Need