National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos. CHS 413 Occupational Health and Safety
14/16, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island
School of Science and Technology
October, 2013 EXAMINATION.
COURSE CODE: CHS 413
COURSE TITLE: Occupational Health and Safety.
Time Allowed: 2Hrs.
INSTRUCTION: ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS.
- 1. Highlight the implications of Occupational Health Diseases to the Employe (14 Marks)
- 2. What Preventive measures will you prescribe for occupational health problem (14 Marks)
- 3. Describe the specific effects of Poor Health on Work. (14 Marks)
- 4. What are the critical goals of Occupational (14 Marks)
- 5. There are many Pre-disposing Factors to Occupational Diseas Discuss. (14 Marks)