NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA CHS 413. OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
14–16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2013 EXAMINATION
TIME ALLOWED: 2HRS.
COURSE CODE/TITLE: CHS 413. OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY . INSTRUCTION: ANSWER ANY 4 QUESTIONS ONLY.
- 1. (a). List 10 goals of Occupational Health. (20 Marks)
(b). Explain the benefits of Occupational Health to Industries and other occupations. (5 Marks)
- 2. (a). Describe the relationships between Works and Health. (11 Marks)
(b). Mention 7 specific effects of Poor Health on Work . (14 Marks)
- 3. (a). Describe the term Occupational health problems. (5 Marks)
(b). List 10 Occupational Health Problems. (20 Marks)
- 4. (a). List 5 Environmental Media. (10 Marks)
(b). Highlight the implications of Occupational Health Diseases to the Employees. (15 Marks)
- 5. (a). How would you Classify Environmental Health Hazards (10 Marks)
(b).What Preventive measures will you prescribe for occupational health problems. (15 Marks)
- 6. Highlight the Pre-disposing Factors to Occupational Diseases. (25 Marks)