National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos. CHS 317 IMMUNOLOGY AND IMMUNIZATION
School of Science and Technology,
DATE: WEDNESDAY 30TH JANUARY, 2013
Time Allowed: 3Hrs.
COURSE CODE/TITLE: CHS 317 IMMUNOLOGY AND IMMUNIZATION
INSTRUCTION: Answer any 5 Questions only.
- Describe the basic strategies of Vaccine distribution. (20 Marks)
- Write short notes on the following: (a). Vaccination (b). Active immunity
(c). Passive Immunity. (20 Marks)
- Enumerate Vaccines that are used for NIDs. (20 Marks)
- The Table below shows a recommended schedule of immunization for children with
HIV-Infection/AIDS. Copy and Complete this table. (20 Marks)
|Optimal timing of
- Distinguish between Clinical and Reproductive Immunity. (20 Marks)
- What factors are known to militate against the success of NIDs in Nigeria? (20 Marks)
- 7. Describe 3 of the components of Immune sys (20 Marks)