NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA AEM 450 AGRICULTURAL FINANCE AND MARKETING
14-16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES OCTOBER/NOVEMBER 2014 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: AEM 450
COURSE TITLE: AGRICULTURAL FINANCE AND MARKETING (3 UNITS) TIME ALLOWED: 3 HOURS
Answer and five Question. Question carries 20 marks
- Discuss the roles of credit in farm business.
- 2. Identify two methods of agricultural loan repayment and briefly discuss four methods of agricultural loan repayment.
- Write all you know about partial budgeting and Break-even Budgeting. Outline
the weakness of budgeting as a farm planning tool.
- Discuss the major types of farm records and accounts in farm business.
- 5. Discuss in details the major credit instrument involved in the extension of agricultural credit especially mortgage and promissory not
- 6. Write all you know about any 10 of the basic principles of farm accounting
- Discuss the following: a) The Law of Demand b) The Price Elasticity of Demand c) Types of Price Elasticity of Demand.