NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14/16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, LAGOS
SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
MAY/JUNE 2013 EXAMINATION
Course Code: ECE 412 Credits: 2
Course Title: Management of Early Childhood Education
Time Allowed: 2 Hours
Instructions: Answer question number one (1) and any other two (2) questions.
Use the answer booklet provided.
1a. Explain the term Early Childhood Education and its concept
- Discuss the functions of management in early childhood education.
- Enumerate the roles of management group in early childhood education
- a what is management in early childhood education.
- Discuss the scientific and the psychological aphorism of ‘Child is the father of man’.
- Explain 5 forms of early childhood education.
3 a. Mention the changes that occur in a child in the early years due to growth and development
- What do you understand by child indices and identify the needs of primary school child
- Describe five methods of obtaining valid information about a child.
4a. What are the professional requirements needed by a childhood education personnel.
- write on the five measure of financial accountability in early childhood education institutions.
- c. Explain what budget entails in early childhood education institut