NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA EDA 851 PRINCIPLES OF INSTITUTIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
14-16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
OCTOBER 2013 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: EDA 851 (2CU)
COURSE TITLE: PRINCIPLES OF INSTITUTIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
TIME: 2 HOURS
ANSWER QUESTION ANY THREE QUESTIONS
- a)i Explain the concept of Quality Assurance.
- ii) Describe THREE inferences that can be drawn from the concept of Quality Assurance.
b)i Why do you consider Quality Assurance as relevant in institutional administration?
- ii) Describe FIVE strategic measures that can be adopted to build quality into institutional administration 24marks
- 2. a) i. Describe the concept of training.
ii Justify the purpose of training in institutional administration. 24marks
- a) Record keeping is an essential aspect of institutional administration. Discuss.
- b) i. With the aid of a diagram, classify school records using User Approach and legal approach.
ii Explain possible constraints facing school administrators in keeping adequate records.
- Write short notes on the following:
- i) Standardisation ii) Institutional development iii) Time resources iv) Trait Theory