NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
14–16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
MAY/JUNE 2012 EXAMINATION
EDU 730 RELIGION/ MORAL EDUCATION METHODS TIME ALLOWED: 2 HOURS
INSTRUCTIONS: ANSWER THREE QUESTIONS
- 1. a) What is morality?
- b) i) Attempt a classification of morality into different types. ii) Describe in details each type of morality
- 2. a) Discuss briefly the traits of an ideal teacher.
- b) With reference to Ukairo (1978) highlight the personality of a good teac
- a) Develop a lesson plan on ‘The promised land” OR Friday Prayer.
- a) Discuss briefly various resources required for an effective teaching of moral education.
- b) i) List the factors that determine the choice of teaching aids in religious education class.
- ii) Attempt a detailed description of these factors.