The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology is inviting applications from qualified Tanzanians for 7 scholarships (5 for Undergraduate, 1 for Masters and 1 Doctorate Degrees) tenable in Egypt at the University of Helwan for the academic year 2018/2019.
Helwan University is a public university based in Helwan, Egypt, which is part of Greater Cairo. It comprises 21 faculties as well as 50 research centres. It is generally known for its engineering and business study courses.
- Application Deadline: September 16, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, master and doctoral degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for undergraduates in the field of Tourism & Hoteling, Commerce, Engineering and Computer and Technology.
- Scholarships are awarded to Master and Doctoral students in the fields of Fine Art and Music.
- Nationality: Tanzanian students are eligible to apply
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 7 scholarships (5 for Undergraduate, 1 for Masters and 1 Doctorate Degrees )
- Scholarship can be taken in Egypt
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Tanzanian students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must:
QUALIFICATIONS FOR UNDERGRADUATES
- Have completed and passed Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education and have obtained an average grade of ‘C’ in the relevant subjects;
- Not be admitted in Higher Learning Institutions;
- Not be older than 25 years of age by September 2018;
- Note that studies will be in English or Arabic depending on the academic studies in the relevant faculty
- Apply to the following field: Tourism & Hoteling, Commerce, Engineering and Computer and Technology
- Have good health.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSTGRADUATES
- The applicant for Masters Degrees must accomplish his/her bachelor’s degree with GPA at least 3.2
- The applicant for Doctorate he/she must finish the MSc Degree, research-based Masters
- The applicant for postgraduate students (i.e. Masters and Doctorate Degrees) must apply in the following field: Fine Art and Music
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: All applicants must attach certified photocopies of Academic Certificates, Transcripts, and birth certificates
Applicants must indicate reliable contact telephone numbers or email.