The Central European University is delighted to offer Master’s Excellence Scholarship for the applicants from all over the world. The scholarship will cover the full cost of tuition.
The aim of the scholarship is to support outstanding incoming students.
Central European University is a graduate-level, English-language University accredited in the U.S. and Hungary and located in Budapest.
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue the master degree.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the field offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the full cost of tuition, the monthly living stipend of 96,000 HUF, health insurance, with or without housing.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Applicants must have a first degree from a recognized university or institution of higher education, or provide documentation indicating that they will earn such a first degree before enrolment in a CEU master’s program.
- For its one-year U.S.-accredited master’s programs, CEU normally accepts students who have completed four years of undergraduate university study. Applicants with a three-year bachelor’s degree will be considered for two-year master’s programs (both for those accredited in the U.S. and in Hungary).
- Admission into the U.S.-accredited one-year programs with a three-year bachelor’s degree may be possible pending the University Provost’s approval in particular cases, based on the recommendation of the academic unit in question.
- Students enrolled in a master’s program at CEU must not be simultaneously enrolled in another higher education institution, unless they provide official documentation about having obtained a leave of absence from the other institution for the entire duration of their studies at CEU. Admitted students are required, if applicable, to indicate enrolment at another institution in the matriculation form at the beginning of their studies at CEU.
- English Language Requirements: Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting standardized English language test scores, e.g., the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL
- The mode of applying is online.
How to Apply:
- Completed CEU Application Form
- Letters of Recommendation
- Academic Records
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Program-Specific Requirements
- Proof of English Proficiency