The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is inviting applications for Mansfield Aders & Avebury Memorial Fund. These scholarships are open to all UK/EU to study MSc Medical Parasitology or MSc Medical Entomology for Disease Control.
This award is an amalgamation of two awards: the Mansfield Aders Scholarship and The Avebury Memorial Fund. Dr Walter Mansfield Aders, Economic Biologist to the Government of Zanzibar, died in 1934.
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is a public research university on Keppel Street, Bloomsbury, Camden, London, and specialised in public health and tropical medicine and a constituent college of the University of London.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study MSc Medical Parasitology or MSc Medical Entomology for Disease Control.
- Scholarship Award: This full-time one-year scholarship provides full tuition fees (at the UK/EU rate).
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applications are open to all UK/EU applicants who hold a London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine offer of admission for MSc Medical Parasitology or MSc Medical Entomology for Disease Control. To be eligible for this fees-only award, applicants must be assessed as ‘Home’ for tuition fee purposes.
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this funding, you must submit an MSc Online Application for one of the eligible MSc courses, along with all necessary supporting documentation, by the funding application deadline. All eligible candidates will be considered for this funding. Applications submitted without all the necessary supporting documents will be considered incomplete. Incomplete applications at the scholarship deadline will not be considered for this funding.