Kano State University KUST Acceptance Fee Payment Details Released.
The authorities of Kano State University of Technology (KUST) wishes to inform all candidates who got provisional admission into the institution for the 2017/2018 academic session that the payment of a non-refundable acceptance fee has commenced.
Candidates are to also follow the procedure below for printing of their Admission letters online.
PROCEDURE OF 2017/2018 PRINTING OF ADMISSION LETTER AND SCREENING EXERCISE
- Candidate shall make a payment of Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000.00) as acceptance fee and One Hundred and fifty Naira Only (N150.00) as bank charges to any branch of Zenith Bank nationwide from Monday, 19th February, 2018 to 26th February, 2018
- Candidate shall collect a pin after payment.
- Log on to www.kustwudil.edu.ng
- Click on ADMISSION LETTER
- Use your pin and JAMB no. where appropriate and click on SUBMIT
- Print your admission Letter
- Candidate shall present himself/ herself on Monday, 26th February, 2018 at the University premises for screening at the designated area of his/her programme
- Candidate shall come along with Originals and photocopy of their credentials and his/her SSCE/ NECO result checking card.