The University of Central Arkansas is offering scholarship awards for School Graduates who would like to pursue higher studies. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The University of Central Arkansas aspires to be a premier learner-focused public comprehensive university, a nationally recognized leader for its continuous record of excellence in undergraduate and graduate education, scholarly and creative endeavours, and engagement with local, national, and global communities.
- Application Deadline: Priority deadline is January 30th
Secondary deadline is April 15th
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate or Graduate program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Students awarded the International Student Mobility Scholarship are eligible for an award up to $2,500 to be awarded for the first semester of enrollment only. Awards will be applied to the recipients’ university account after verification of enrollment is completed.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Students must have completed the Admission Application process by the
posted admission deadlines
- Students must be applying for Undergraduate or Graduate program of study
- 0 GPA, as calculated by UCA
- In order to be eligible for this scholarship the following minimum scores on the listed English Proficiency tests are required:
- Undergraduate students:
- TOEFL paper-based test (PBT) score of 450
- TOEFL internet based test (iBT) score of 45
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 5.0
- Graduate students:(These requirements are listed because a student will not be admitted to the Graduate School if they do not have these minimum scores)
- TOEFL paper-based test (PBT) score of 550
- TOEFL internet based test (iBT) score of 79
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.5
- Undergraduate students:
- Students who are currently or have previously been enrolled at the University of Central Arkansas are not eligible.
- Students applying for admission into the Intensive English Program only are not eligible.
- Students applying as a Visiting student are not eligible.
- Students receiving a scholarship award from another UCA department are not eligible.
English Language Requirements: The following will also be used to determine English Proficiency and eligibility for this scholarship for Undergraduate and Graduate students:
- ACT score of 19 or above on the English section
- SAT score of 470 or above on the Writing section
- Grade of “C” or above in English Composition I or II from an accredited U.S. university or college
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited U.S. university
- Citizenship (passport copy) from an exempt country
How to Apply: To apply for the International Student Mobility Scholarship, please complete the application (link below) and upload the required documents to the application.
International Student Mobility Scholarship Application: Click here to apply
Documents required for scholarship
An essay (250 words maximum) should be written in the English language and should describe the career goals you hope to achieve as a result of your studying at the University of Central Arkansas. DO NOT SUBMIT AN ADMISSION ESSAY AS YOUR SCHOLARSHIP ESSAY.
- Letter of Recommendation
One Letter of Recommendation is required from a teacher who knew you well and can speak to your academic performance.