The Faculty of Science and Engineering at the University of Manchester is offering up to five scholarships of £3,000 per annum for well qualified Indian undergraduate students.
The University of Manchester is a public research university in Manchester, England, formed in 2004 by the merger of the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology and the Victoria University of Manchester.
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Application Deadline: End of June 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the Faculty of Science and Engineering at the University of Manchester.
Scholarship Award: Up to five scholarships of £3,000 per annum are available.
Number of Scholarships: There are five scholarships available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from India are eligible to apply.
- This scheme applies to any undergraduate degree programme within the Faculty of Science and Engineering at The University of Manchester.
- Each scholarship will be awarded on the basis of a student demonstrating high performance in their International Baccalaureate or Standard XII examinations and the academic reference on their UCAS form.
- Applicants must be Indian nationals or permanently domiciled in India.
- Applicants must have applied through UCAS for a place on an undergraduate degree programme in FSE for entry in September 2018.
- Applicants must have accepted a programme in FSE as their firm choice by the end of June 2018.
English Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Application for courses in this School should be made online through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).
How to Apply:
All Indian students who meet the above conditions will be automatically considered for a scholarship, there is no separate application.