SMU Cox will offer a limited number of scholarships to qualified candidates. EMBA scholarships begin with the upcoming EMBA cohort (Class of 2020).
The Edwin L. Cox School of Business is an American business school, part of Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Executive MBA Programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
- Scholarship Award: The maximum scholarship award is $7,500 and will be paid in three instalments ($2,500 per semester). The minimum scholarship award is $5,000 and will be paid in two instalments ($2,500 per semester).
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Scholarship qualifications include, but are not limited to:
Quality and quantity of work experience
Grades achieved in undergrad coursework with emphasis on performance in junior and senior years
Quality of written application and performance in one-on-one interview
Amount of self-funding
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
The items listed below constitute a complete application:
- Submitted online application form, including two essays and one goal sheet with timeline
- Two letters of recommendation: one from a senior manager or immediate supervisor of your current company; one from an associate or colleague who has an MBA
- All official undergraduate/graduate transcripts
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.