China Association for International Education and Donghua University will co-host the 2nd International Student Fashion Design Competition In March. The details are as follows:
The theme of this competition is “the silk road connects with the heart”. Competitors should use this theme as the main principles for innovation, design a set of clothes and demonstrate them on real models.
International students of colleges and universities in China without limitation of majors or grades
1. Registration and Submission Deadline: March 19, 2018
Colleges and universities should recommend competitors to the committee. Competitors participate individually. Submission should be made in the PPT form, including:
l the name of the work
l sources of inspiration
l design rendering of the series (3 styles per competitor)
l fabric and work description
Each PPT should be A3 size with an image resolution of no less than 300 dpi.The application form and PPT template can be downloaded on the website http://ices.dhu.edu.cn. Please submit all above materials to the competition mailbox email@example.com before the deadline.
2. Finalist Evaluation and Release: March 23, 2018
The committee will have experts select finalists, followed by publishing the results and feedback evaluation. Finalist designs will be shown on the theme website. At the same time, a WeChat vote will be held, and the first 3 will be on the final list too.
3. Finals and Prize Award (tentative): April 25, 2018
Based on the design submissions, the finalists will complete a series of garments according to a size 92 male /84 female (3 styles per competitor).
The finals will be evaluated according to the model fashion display; models will be provided by Donghua University.
? Competition Awards
1. Gold Prize: 1 person, CNY10,000, and certificate
2. Silver Prize: 3 persons, CNY5,000, and certificate
3. Bronze Prize: 10 persons, Cuori product(value CNY3,000) and certificate
4. Honorable Prize: several, Cuori product(value CNY1,000) and certificate
5. Colleges and universities with finalists will be awarded the Outstanding Organization Prize.
1. The submission is limited to only one competition. Any plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification.
2. The competition committee provides the material cost for each preliminary finalist. Standard: CNY 2000
3. The competition committee is not responsible for the copyright protection of the entries. Competitors will take the responsibility for the intellectual property related issues.
4. Competition hosts and sponsors have the right to use entries and competitor portraits without compensation for promotional activities or commercial purposes.
Email: Students send “I apply for the students Fashion Design Competition”+Student id+ Phone number to: studentaffairs-at-sdu.edu.cn.