For September 2018, Coventry University is offering CU-SDID Scholarship for Indonesian students. Scholarships are available for students to study a postgraduate course at Coventry University.
Coventry University is a public research university in the city of Coventry, England, part of the wider Coventry University Group. It was formerly known as Lanchester Polytechnic until 1987, and Coventry Polytechnic until it was awarded university status in 1992.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application deadline: June 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: University will pay £5,000 towards the postgraduate tuition fees for the courses that CU-SDID Scholars study.
- Number of Scholarships: There are two scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Indonesian students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: A panel will only consider applications for this scholarship that meet eligibility criteria, and on their own merit. Students must complete an application to study a postgraduate course at Coventry University starting in September 2018. Applications must be for a postgraduate course at Coventry University. In addition, an eligible student must:
Be an Indonesian national and currently domiciled in Indonesia.
Have applied as a self-funded student paying overseas international tuition fees.
Hold a conditional offer to study a postgraduate course at Coventry University.
Have submitted a valid course application, and scholarship application including a statement of support, before 30 June 2018.
Hold an Hons degree with a CGPA of 3.2 or higher (or equivalent).
A successful recipient should be prepared to represent Coventry University as a student advocate alongside their studies. They will be required to help the International Office by providing promotional information, which may include regular contribution to a blog, videos and interviews.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
To apply for this scholarship, complete the application form and return by email or post.