The CIMB ASEAN Scholarship is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship. These scholarships are awarded to eligible individuals who are citizens of either one of these countries: Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and Philippines.
CIMB aims to invest in the next generation of talent to ensure a robust talent pipeline for CIMB with the CIMB ASEAN Scholarship.
CIMB Group is a leading KL-headquartered ASEAN universal bank, one of the largest investment banks in Asia and one of the largest Islamic banks in the world.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: March 5, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: CIMB has accepted academic disciplines like Chemical and Civil Engineering, apart from those regularly associated with banking like Accounting, Economics, Finance and Law.
- Scholarship Award: The CIMB ASEAN Scholarship is a full scholarship award covering all academic fees including registration, tuition and examination fees, book allowance, as well as other expenses such as accommodation, airfare, travel documents and other related expenses.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The CIMB ASEAN Scholarships are awarded to eligible individuals who are citizens of either one of these countries: Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and Philippines.
- Entrance Requirements: The CIMB ASEAN Scholarships are now open for undergraduate studies in any academic discipline, for those who
Have received or expected to receive an offer to pursue or are currently pursuing undergraduate studies in any academic discipline in any reputable university in the world
Are aged 24 and below
Have obtained academic excellence in pre-university exams/assessments, which may be country-specific, local or foreign/international; or at the undergraduate level if you are already in your first or second year of university (with min 2 years remaining of undergraduate study)
Are not holders of any other scholarship or grant with contractual obligation on the part of the applicant
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
All applications must be done online via the dedicated online application site and submitted before the closing date.