The Abia State University (ABSU), Uturu has published the supplementary list of candidates offered provisional admission into the institution for the 2017/2018 academic session.
All the lists of candidates offered supplementary admission including the Fourth Batch, into regular undergraduate programmes of ABSU can now be checked online.
How to Check ABSU Supplementary Admission List:
- Successful candidates are requested to log on to the ABSU website, www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng
- Click on Portal and generate an Invoice
- Then proceed to any of the under listed banks for a pin code for the printing of the Abia state university Offer of Admission Letter;
– ABSU Microfinance Bank.
– Sky Bank plc
– Zenith Bank plc
– First Bank PLC
– Eco Bank PLC
– Fidelity Bank plc
– Union Bank plc
– UBA PLC
- Return to the ABSU Portal to check your name and print their ABSU Offer –of –Admission Letter.
- Thereafter, report at the Admission office of the University at Uturu for the collection of Acceptance –of –offer Slip for the payment of the necessary fees and obtain further instructions.
- Any admission offer not accepted on or before Friday 26th January, 2018 should be considered lapsed.
Congratulations to the successful students…