NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA EDU 740 Mathematics method
14–16 AHMADU BELLO WAY, VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
OCTOBER 213 EXAMINATION
COURSE CODE: EDU 740
COURSE TITLE: Mathematics method
Time allowed : 2hours 15minutes
INSTRUCTION: Question 1 is compulsory for all students. In addition, answer two other questions
1a. Explain the concept of ‘daily lesson plan’.
- State at least five (5) reasons why it is necessary for you as Mathematics teacher to write a lesson plan?
- Identify and discuss the three (3) most important factors that will guide you as a teacher in writing a good daily lesson plan.
2.a) What are the three domains of instructional objectives?
- b) Explain the five parts each of the two objectives state
- 3. a) Explain learning and teaching ai
- b) List and explain with example five instructional resources in mathemati
- a) Explain four types of learning that encourage development of positive attitude towards mathematics.
- b) Suggest and explain three (3)ways for caring for individual differences in mathemati