NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA CHS 322 Community Mobilization and Participation
14/16, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY October, 2013 Examination
COURSE CODE: CHS 322
COURSE TITLE: Community Mobilization and Participation
TIME ALLOWED: 3Hrs.
INSTRUCTION: Answer any 5 Questions only.
- 1. Discuss the significance of community diagnosis? (14Marks)
- 2. Describe the leadership composition of a community. (14 Marks).
- 3. Describe ten processes and methods for the design of advocacy m (14 Marks)
|4.||(a)||What do you understand by the term Community Participation.||(4 Marks)|
|(b)||State five rationales for Community participation.||(10 Marks)|
|(a) (b)||List the composition of a Village Development Committee. Enumerate ten functions of this type of Committee.||(7 Marks) (7Marks)|
- 6. Enumerate the fundamental reasons for situation analysis in community health
practice. (14 Marks)
- 7. List the 11- steps involved in carrying out community diagno ( 14 Marks)